Do you know our COO's major? Computer science! No wonder SP is no technology driven.
Did you know who does the voice for our SP video's? Tomas' son Santiago. Talk about in-house job, right?
Did you know how many languages are spoken amongst our SP staff? Italian, Spanish, German, French, and English of course.
SP has a recreation room just to chill out. Nice!
Anyone at SP that can beat our CEO at a chess game can take a day off. If they lose they have to work on Saturday.
- Lina Daza was able to set the highest number of received calls in one week, a total of 599! Some say she has a third arm (SP receives over 5,000 calls per week).
- John Candela recently entered SP and had to train for over 42 hours in order to assume the leading position at our Leasing department. Ohh, and he is still training.
- Melissa Ramos has taken accounting at SP to a whole new level. We are reconciling over 30 accounts on a daily basis!
- Tomas speaks Italian? Yes indeed, he even studied his MBA at Italy.
- Margarita's skills go beyond property management, she can cook and sing like no one you've seen before. Not sure if she can do both at the same time.
- Jacob Nixon is an actor, dancer and singer. How about that?!
- Veronica Mignosa is an Italian attorney and even after marrying the prestigious Ritz Carlton Chef Felipe Arango, she decided to stay with SP.
- Melanie Romero is multi-tasker and she can handle every possible Section 8 fight. Don't mess with her.
- Rowina Grosso works from Medellin, one of our few employees that works completely remotely. Lucky her!
- Vanessa Burbano is our most senior employee after Martha. She is always willing to lend a hand, or both, maybe even a leg.
- Carlos Russo has a different accent than the rest of SP members, and carries it with pride.
- Wendy Chavez is the person to go to setup an after-office party. The more dancing, the merrier.